Saturday, June 28, 2008

Thanks for stopping by.

As you will soon discover, this is my first blog. I subscribe to some and read a lot of other blogs and thought this would be a fun way to meet others.

I am an avid crafter, make my own greeting cards, scrapbook, take tons of pictures, you name a craft and I've probably tried it.

I tried raising dogs, Great Pyrenees, but selling them just broke my heart, so I gave that up. Now I have 2 - Isabella and Zackery. I also have a mini Schnauzer, Rudy O'Reilly (he's really a clown in a dog suit). Love them all too much.

I also collect gem stones and way too many. I would love to reduce my inventory, so if you're interested I have topaz, garnet, peridot, rubys, emeralds. You name it and I probably have it. Also some left over jewelry from my Ebay days. These are all real no glass or fakes.

No comments: